The Reading Rush Challenge, Update #3


Hello! Another quick update from the frenzied Reading Rush Challenge!

Here's my TBR:

So I made a last minute change to my TBR because I'm having trouble getting a copy of Still Alice from the library (I'm on a waitlist), and it seems a tad too expensive on Amazon. Instead, I added Girls' Last Tour, volume 5. I've been dying to watch the anime anyway, so it all works out. 


1) Read a book with purple on the cover
The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro



2) Read a book in the same spot the entire time
These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling

3) Read a book you meant to read last year
In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire

4) Read an author's first book
Wilder Girls  by Rory Power

5) Read a book with non-human main character
To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

6) Pick a book that has five or more words in the title
We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Meija

7) Read and watch a book to movie adaptation
Still Alice by Lisa Genoa Girls' Last Tour vol 5 by Tsukumizu 

I've read the following:

In An Absent Dream
Wilder Girls
These Witches Don't Burn
The Case for Jamie
To Kill a Kingdom
Girls' Last Tour vol 5
We Set the Dark on Fire

Bonus reads:
Lock Every Door

For a total of: 

2441      pages


So technically I finished the challenge (yay!), but I'm going to keep going because it's been so much fun. Let's see how many books I can read! 

I'm going to try to write reviews for some of these books, but it will have to wait until next week, at the earliest.

Are you participating in Reading Rush? How is your challenge going?

Comments

Popular Posts