Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here are the new books lining my shelves this week!




Review ARCs

Look for my review of Wonton Terror next week. Netgalley also has Small Spaces available to read now for 24 hours, grab your copy now! I'm ecstatic because I just read glowing reviews about this middle grade horror novel yesterday (purely by coincidence), and now I have the opportunity to read and review it! Yes!! 


 
 

Kindle E-books

 


Library Copies


 





Print Copies

 




What books have you added to your bookshelf lately?





Comments

  1. I saw The Only Road at my library and thought it looks quite good. :)

    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading it. I think it's going to be a very good, very stressful, timely read. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts