Diversity Spotlight Thursday #1

Diversity Spotlight Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Aimal @ Bookshelves and Paperbacks, and is all about highlighting diverse literature.
Diversity Spotlight takes place every Thursday, and it will be featuring three books in any given week:
  • A diverse book you have read and enjoyed
  • A diverse book that has already been released but you have not read
  • A diverse book that has not yet been released
This is my first Diversity Spotlight Thursday, and I'm excited to participate! 

  
Read:

I held off reading this book for the longest time because I thought it would be really depressing (they do die in the end, after all). But while sad, this book was also about falling in love, discovering beauty in the world, and truly living. I thought it was wonderful. 




TBR:

The Great Wall of Lucy Wu has been on my Amazon wishlist for YEARS. I finally bought a digital copy last week, and I'm planning on reading it soon. I love the cover and the great title, and I'm always grateful for middle grade titles with Asian American protagonists. 




Up Next:

Why isn't it September yet??? I'm so, so, so, so excited about this YA novel about a black gamer (and gamer development) whose game comes under fire when a teenager is murdered over it. 





Comments

Popular Posts