Owlcrate Jr Unboxing!!


The theme for July is Zodiac Adventure! 


Here's what the box looked like when I opened it! 


My Schleich animal is a cute dog! 



Look at this beautiful zodiac mug! I tried to get pictures of all of the animals. 



Also included was a page of zodiac animal stickers.  My daughter already claimed these. 


My family is so excited about this pack of origami paper! We're not experts on origami by any means, but we like to watch origami Youtube videos and try to follow along. :)


And here is a DIY fan. 


And a gorgeous wall hanging!


And finally, the book! I'm so excited about The Twelve, it sounds fantastic! It's also perfect for my Year of the Asian Reading Challenge!


I decided to switch it up, so next month will be a regular (YA) OwlCrate, but we may go back and forth between the two subscriptions. That said, I'm still going to keep a close eye on OwlCrate Jr, and buy the book individually! I think all their book choices have been stellar. 

Did you subscribe to this month's OwlCrate Jr? What did you think?



Comments

Popular Posts