The Reading Rush 2019 Challenge



I like watching Youtube book bloggers, and every once in a while I'm allowed to watch it (a challenge in a household full of kids) uninterrupted. So I watched Booktuber after Booktuber announce their reading lists for the 2019 Reading Rush Challenge, and then realized that this was no longer just a Youtube event! Everyone who talks about/reviews books on any medium is welcome to join, so I hopped on over to The Reading Rush and signed up!

The challenge started today and ends July 28th. I know, that means I'm behind almost a day. But I'm hoping that my fast reading skills will make up for it! 

Here is my reading list:

1) Read a book with purple on the cover
The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro

2) Read a book in the same spot the entire time
These Witches Don't Burn by Abel Sterling

3) Read a book you meant to read last year
In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire

4) Read an author's first book
Wilder Girls  by Rory Power

5) Read a book with non-human main character
The Simple Art of Flying by Cory Leonardo

6) Pick a book that has five or more words in the title
We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Meija

7) Read and watch a book to movie adaptation
Still Alice by Lisa Genoa

I'll try to provide brief daily updates on where I am with this challenge! 
Have you signed up for the Reading Rush Challenge?


Comments

Popular Posts