It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I read last week:

My mom flew in for a visit, so it was another busy week! I did pass on my copy of The Calculating Stars to her, and she's enjoying it so far. My favorites included The Calculating Stars, Wanderers, and All the Greys on Greene Street



 

 

 

  


Currently reading:


Up next:

I enjoyed The Calculating Stars so much, I immediately bought a copy of The Fated Sky. I can't wait to read more about the Lady Astronaut. 



Goodreads Challenge: 68/250
Popsugar Challenge: 24/50
YARC 2020: 6/41
Owned Books Challenge: 24/50

What are you reading?


Comments

  1. I love that you have a reading buddy in your mom! Have a great reading week. I hope you can stop by:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-22420.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't often read the same types of books, so I was very happy to share this one! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I've still not read All The Greys, and have Wanderers on my list. Lots to add on the list here, Wendi. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, All The Greys was fantastic. I highly, highly recommend it! Have a great week, Linda.

      Delete
  3. I liked the middle grade books on your list, but I remember being especially surprised by how much I enjoyed All the Greys on Greene Street. I wasn't expecting such a smartly-written book on that level. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Greys on Greene Street was such a wonderful book! I was also blown away. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts