It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I read last week:

American as Paneer Pie stole my heart, and I was very impressed with Vicious (though not surprised, I've liked everything I've read from Schwab). 

 

 
  

Currently reading:

It's taking me a very long time to read The Tenth Girl, and I'm only halfway through. I hate DNFing books, but I'm thinking about setting this one aside. Have you read it? Does it get better? 



Up Next:



Goodreads Challenge: 44/250
Popsugar Challenge: 14/50
YARC 2020: 5/41
Owned Books Challenge: 13/50


What are you reading?


Comments

  1. Looks like a good reading week for you! I really LOVED City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab and really want to read its sequel... and her other novels as VE Schwab, too!

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great sequel, and there's a third coming out this summer! Have a great week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts