Library Loot #1


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Sharlene from Real Life Reading that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Happy Wednesday, book friends! Despite having many, many (as in the hundreds) print books sitting on my bookshelves, just waiting to be read, I love to browse at my local library. Here's what I picked up this week:




I've heard so many great things about this middle grade novel, I had to snatch a copy. I'm halfway through now and am loving this road trip grandma/grandson tale. 


I'm a fan of superheroes, and my kids watch A LOT of Teen Titans Go, so of course it made sense for me to borrow this graphic novel. Raven has always been my favorite of the Teen Titans, and I'm excited to see what Garcia does with her origin story. 

Also, I've been admiring this book every time I'm at Target, so it's probably good I found a copy from the library. 




War Girls is a sci-fi YA I've wanted to read every since I heard about it, so of course I did a happy dance when I found it on the shelves. The librarians must thought I'm so weird!! 

What have you checked out from the library lately?



Comments

  1. Thanks for joining Library Loot! Love the look of War Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts