It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them. 
What I read:


 



Currently reading:

 


Up Next:



Goodreads Challenge: 4/250
Popsugar Challenge: 1/50
YARC 2020: 1/41

What are you reading?


Comments

  1. I am looking forward to my ARC of You Are Not Alone.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Cub, and just requested Cheshire Crossing from the library. I'm intrigued! Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All American Muslim Girl is a new one to me, Wendi. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about it. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Nice looking variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All American Muslim Girl sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not put down You Are Not Alone! The authors sure know how to write a psychological thriller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, don't they? I'm always happy to pick up one of their books.

      Delete
  7. I loved The Best Man. Hopefully I will got to some of the other's here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cub is on my list to read. Thanks for the other book suggestions too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I hope you're enjoying All American Muslim Girl. I just purchased this one last week -- can't wait to get started on it. Thanks for the shares, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts