January Jam Jar 2019

I am always, always, always looking at ways to whittle down my TBR. So I was excited to see this challenge for next month on Books and Munches.

Here's an explanation of the challenge.

It’s very hard to believe almost an entire year of monthly challenges has past. January Jam Jar will be making its second appearance in 2019 and I couldn’t be more excited! Especially since this is also the first challenge that’s also being hosted in our new Goodreads-group, Devour Your TBRFeel free to join us there!
For those of you who participated last year: nothing has changed concerning the challenge! For those of you who hadn’t heard of this challenge yet, here’s the deal:
January Jam Jar is dedicated to two things, being those readers who are able to use a jar to decide their next read and the books we really wanted to read in 2018 but didn’t succeed at. Putting those together, we get a month where we’ll try to use a TBR jar filled with the books we desperately wanted to have read by now!
And here's my lovely jam jar. Does anyone else love the jam jars with colored glass? I have smaller blue ones that I use for homemade soy candles. This bigger jar seemed perfect for the challenge.



And here are the titles I've written on the slips of paper.





 

 







Have you read any of my jam jar books, or are you planning to? What did you think?





Comments

Popular Posts