Book Challenges, the Final Stretch!

I love, love, love book challenges. Every November and December, I sit down in front of my laptop and try to fill out my prospective reading lists. This year, I did the POPSUGAR Reading Challenger, the Hub Challenge, and a reading challenge with my local library. 

I didn't get to finish the Hub Challenge (it ended in the summer), but I did complete my local library challenge of reading 50 books. And then, a few days ago, I realized I should probably check on what I need to read for POPSUGAR ...

Argghhh! It's pretty bad. I checked my reading list sometime in the summer, and then just read freely since then, so there's quite a bit of catch up. Out of 50 books (including the advanced challenge), I have to read 10 by the end of the year. 

This wouldn't be such a big deal, but I have a whooping stack of Netgalley arcs to get to, plus all the library books I borrowed on my Kindle (oops!). But I'm always up to a challenge.

Here are the books I hope to read by the end of the year:











I'm most excited about Vicious (which has been on my bookshelf for forever) and Plain Jane (which I pre-ordered, and spent months admiring, but alas, not reading). 

Are you playing catch-up with your book challenges? Let me know in the comments!



Comments

Popular Posts