It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.


What I read last week:




 

 

           

 


               





Currently reading:


 

Up next:




Goodreads Challenge: 24/250
Popsugar Challenge: 9/50
YARC 2020: 4/41
Owned Books Challenge: 10/50



Comments

  1. I have & need to read With The Fire on High, but I will! All the others are new to me, wow, so many books to put on the list! But thanks, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying With The Fire On High and recommend it. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I liked Such a Fun Age. At first glance it seems like a story that might not have much depth to it, but that is definitely not the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Horrorstor on my TBR shelf right now. I’ll get to it sometime this year. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrorstor is a lot of fun, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  4. I have The Lucky One coming up on my review schedule, I hope you enjoyed it.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I'll have to stop by and read your review.

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed Guts and With the Fire on High. I have Lali's Feather in my e-ARC pile and I still need to read Shannon Hale's Real Friends and Best Friends (I had to return Read Friends to the library, so I'll grab that one back just as soon as possible). Thanks for sharing, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super like the look of Best Friends, especially since I thought Real Friends was so well done. In fact, I have been recommending it a great deal to parents of children in the same age group. So happy to see it has a sequel from the same team! :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still Life has such a pretty cover. See what I read at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts