First Chapter First Tuesday Intros


Each Tuesday, Vicki, from I’d Rather Be At The Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros where readers post the opening paragraph(s) of a book that they are reading or plan to read. 

This is the book I'm reading today:



Babygirl doesn't even cry when I suck my teeth and undo her braid for the fourth time. If anything, I'm the one on the verge of tears, since at this rate we're both going to be late. 


I'm halfway through this novel and really enjoying it, especially all the delicious descriptions of food! 

What are you reading today?



Comments

  1. I'm going to look for a copy of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover. I'm glad you are enjoying it. See what book I'm featuring at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts