It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

This has been one heck of a week! We've been busy with appointments and errands, and when we're not running around, I'm trying to declutter the house. We have so many books, which probably isn't a surprise to anyone! I also have quite a craft stash (I knit, spin, sew, and cross stitch) that I need to weed through. Anyway, we did manage a trip to our local Art and Natural History Museum. Isobel hasn't been there since she was a toddler, so she had a lot of fun, especially with the Dinosaur exhibits! 




What I read last week:

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


Currently reading:



Up next:




What are you reading?




Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun week! We've been doing a little decluttering, too, in anticipation of a charity pick-up this week - but a drop in the bucket of what needs to be done!

    Looks like a great variety of fun books for you recently. I always enjoy Gordon Korman and have heard good things about Princess Black.

    Enjoy your books this year!

    Sue
    2022 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've been busy, Wendi—I hope cleaning up your house continues going well (it's a struggle for us all!), and it's very fun that you all got to go to the local natural history museum! All of these books look wonderful—I really enjoyed reading Gibberish, and I made note of My Maddy as well. Thanks so much for the wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the Gordon Korman books that I've read! I don't read children's or YA books much anymore, but I'm jealous of how many books you have read! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Gibberish a lot lately. I've put it on hold at my library.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts