October Owl Crate Unboxing

I am usually so tardy with these, so I'm excited to be posting this relatively on time! Yay!

This box was EPIC.

Here's how the box was packaged. Always so pretty! The theme was Dawn of a New World, and the contents were all sci-fi inspired.

I think sci-fi gets less love than fantasy when it comes to YA, so I was very excited to see it highlighted here.



Like last month's box, there were TWO full-sized novels! I Hope You get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi, and Crier's War by Nina Varela. Both of them sound great, and they're going to the top of my TBR. 



I loved this Illuminae inspired book tin, but I had the worst time photographing it. Here's pictures of both the front and the back. Owlcrate's monthly pin is also in the second pic.





 There was also this AMAZING Lunar Chronicle's inspired necklace, and Saga bookmarks!


 I truly loved everything in this box. In the past I've skipped Owl Crate shipments, but their boxes are getting better and better, and I hope to get the next few boxes, finances willing! Let me know what you thought. Do you subscribe to Owl Crate, or other bookish boxes?

Also, look for posts next month, where I will unbox the regular monthly Owl Crate box, and two limited edition boxes!




Comments

Popular Posts