It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them. 

What I read last week: 

I am determined to finish my YARC 2019 reading challenge, so I've been trying to read as many novels written by Asian/Asian-American authors as possible. Overall, I was impressed with all the books I read this week. It was a slow reading week, however, because I'm also trying to knit Christmas presents, and the kids had a LOT of activities happening. 



  
 

 




Currently reading:



 


Up next:


What are you reading?



Goodreads Challenge 2019: 418/400
YARC 2019: 33/50
Popsugar Challenge: 48/50

Comments

  1. I work with elementary but took down a few titles for the YA people in my life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some are new ones to me, Wendi, but Pet is certainly on my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Pet, it was a very good read. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. These are all new to me titles but a few caught me eye, The Downstairs Girl, in particular. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed The Downstairs Girl, and recommend it, especially if you enjoy historical fiction. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I have The Downstairs Girl on my list and I really hope you're enjoying it, Wendi! The Want series is brand new to me, so I'll have to see what I can find out about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I also recommend Want, it's a very interesting book. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Pet is on my list too. The cover of A Line in the Dark is terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? That said, I think the contents of Pet are scarier than A Little in the Dark. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love the cover of The Downstairs Girl. See what I've been reading at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with finishing the challenge!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts