It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them. 

What I read last week:

My preschooler was home sick for most of the week with the flu and an ear infection, and I'm sick again as well, so there was a lot of quiet napping, picture books, and a great deal of reading. 

My favorites this week included It's Not Like It's a Secret, Lucy and Linh, and the chilling The Little Stranger. 


 

 

 



 



Currently reading:

 


Up Next: 

Once again, I'm undecided. My copy of Bat and the Waiting Game came in, so I may read that. Leigh Bardugo's Ninth House has also been calling my name. And I definitely need to read more for my YARC 2019 challenge. 


Goodreads Challenge 2019: 4014/400
YARC 2019: 29/50
Popsugar Challenge: 47/50


What are you reading?



Comments

  1. I hope you both feel better soon. I need to read a Sarah Waters book. She has a lot of passionate fans. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've read a few books by Waters, they're all so different but equally wonderful. I think I like this one the best.

      Delete
  2. I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed It's Not Like It's a Secret. I’m going to have to hunt down Lucy and Linh. Thanks for the shares, Wendi! #superlatecomment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts