Stacking the Shelves #31


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here are the new books lining my shelves this week!

So! I caved in and bought a book cart! I love it, and it's already bursting with books from my TBR. 


You can see many more pictures on my instagram, book_daydream. Anyway, you'd think that with such a tangible reminder of how many books I have yet to read, I might be curbing my book hoarding tendencies. Instead ... well, see below. 


Review ARCs:

 


Ebooks:



Library Copies:

 



Print Copies:

  
 


What books have you added to your shelves this week?


Comments

  1. i can't seem to stop collecting more and more books, even though i now stack them on the floor.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...buying books faster than I can read them has been a bad habit of mine that I can't seem to break! Lol. Nice new reads! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for visiting my StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't resist books! Arghh! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts