Stacking the Shelves #29


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here are the new books lining my shelves this week!

I'm trying to read more of my physical TBR, and not add to the gigantic stack in the meantime. That means that I didn't buy any actual copies of books, but I did go overboard with ARC requests. But how could I help myself? These all looked so good! 


Review ARCs


 


 




Library Copies

I'm participating in the Gilmore Girls readathon, and these were two of the books I borrowed from Overdrive to fulfill some of the categories. 


 


What books have you added to your shelves lately?


Comments

  1. Those ARCs can be irresistible sometimes, can't they? I'm really taken with A Map Into the World. I may have to look into that one for my daughter. Such beautiful artwork and it sounds like a worthwhile story. Veiled by Desire caught my attention too. I hope you enjoy your reading this coming week! And all of these great sounding books! Have a wonderful weekend, Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Songs From the Deep recently and can't wait to read it! I hope you love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Hope we both love it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts