It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I read last week:

I think of my daughter's preschool as "flu central" because once again, she came home sick ... and stayed sick for most of the week! While taking care of her and bracing myself for my inevitable bout with the flu, I got some reading done. I loved Clean Getaway, and was pretty fond of Goldilocks. 

  
 

 

 

 



Currently reading:


Up Next:




Goodreads Challenge: 78/250
Popsugar Challenge: 24/50
YARC 2020: 6/41
Owned Books Challenge: 24/50
2020 Retellings Reading Challenge: 0/20
Spacetime Reading Challenge: 7/15

What are you currently reading?


Comments

  1. I have Clean Getaway on my list, but looked up Goldilocks & it sounds terrific, Wendi. Thanks for sharing that title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't what I was expecting, but definitely worth a read. Thanks for stopping by, Linda.

      Delete
  2. You always bring up at least a couple books I'm not yet familiar with, Wendi. YAY! I'm off to read up on Goldilocks before it is released. It's about time I pick up another good dystopian. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Goldilocks, glad to be of help! Have a great week, Shaye!

      Delete
  3. I hate when the kids drag the crud home from school! Hope you are all feeling better soon! Stop by if you get a chance:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2020/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3220.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They bring home the colds, and I always, always catch them! Grrr! I will definitely stop by, have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Clean Getaway was already on my list, but I thank you for this introduction to Goldilocks. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, in an unexpected way. I recommend it!

      Delete
  5. You got a ton read last week!
    Unfortunately kids are generously germy things.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get to the Sandhya Menon books! I own them, just need to read them :) Hope you stay healthy! It's been a rough winter for germs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in Clean Getaway and Goldilocks as well. Hope you had a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts