Stacking the Shelves #26


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here are the new books lining my shelves this week!



Review ARCs

Remember what I said last week about limiting my requests for ARCs? Well, that obviously failed to happen. I enjoy reading Fluke's Hannah Swensen series, so this should be a fun holiday read as well. 


 


E-books


I've been trying to curb my book buying, but this was on sale, and I really like Liane Moriarty's books, so ... 



Print Copies



 



The ending of Legendary made me cranky, but it's time to read Finale and finish the series. Crossing my fingers that it has a good ending!

Frankly in Love was my BOTM choice. It sounds like a great read, and the cover is fantastic!


What books have you added to your shelves this week?


Comments

  1. I love Joanne Fluke's series...and Liane Moriarty is another favorite. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read a few of Flukes but I do like her series! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely curious about Like Nothing Amazing Ever Happened! I hope you will enjoy these. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a great cover, doesn't it? Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got some amazing books this week. I'm so glad you were able to get some goodies and I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read elsewhere that others were also disappointed with Legendary. Here's hoping Finale is better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts