It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.


Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I Read Last Week:

I've had a very busy week! My family was in town, which was wonderful! We went to amusement parks, ate a lot of great food, and did some shopping. Alas, I didn't get a lot of reading done. 





 

 

 




Currently Reading:

 



Up Next:


 


What are you reading?


Comments

  1. Rowell and Hicks have a collaboration! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I haven't read it yet, but it looks pretty great!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, your reading tastes are so interesting. I think most of these are already on my TBR. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read Barbara O'Connor's Greetings from Nowhere, but I'm struck at how the word "Nowhere" looks almost identical between this book cover and Dusti Bowling's 24 Hours in Nowhere cover (which was one of my top 5 favorite reads of 2018--even had to purchase a copy for our home library). And I enjoyed reading the Emily Windsnap series and seeing the growth and changes from book #1 to book #8. Liz Kessler has a crazy following from the 15 years of publishing those books (where moms who loved them during their childhoods are sharing them with their children). I haven't yet read A Storm of Strawberries, but I sure do love the cover you used compared to the other one. Hope you've had a great reading week, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts