Owl Crate Unboxing!!



I've been so busy lately that the latest Owl Crate box sat unopened in my hallway until now! Sorry about that! Here's what this very pretty box looked like when I first opened it. 



And here's what the box contained! House of Salt and Sorrows was a signed copy (yay!). Also included was a beautiful tin, Little Mermaid bath salts, a gorgeous wooden bookmark, Sea Witch tea, a tea candle holder, and Owl Crate's exclusive pin. I really loved everything about this month, it was so thoughtfully curated. 

I do, however, now have two copies of House of Salt and Sorrows. Hmmm. This means 1) that I need to read it soon and 2) I foresee a book giveaway in the future! Stay tuned for more details.

Did you receive this month's Owl Crate subscription box? What did you think?



Comments

Popular Posts