It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I Read Last Week:

 

 


Currently Reading:

 



Up Next:



Goodreads Challenge 2019: 352/400
YARC 2019: 17/50
Popsugar Challenge: 46/50


What are you reading?


Comments

  1. I love that you share your reading challenge update! I'm so behind on most of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a constant reminder of what I need to read next, particularly when it comes to my YARC challenge! I try not to let them stress me out, though. Thanks for stopping by, and good look with your challenges!

      Delete
  2. I looked up each of your books & put them on my always-growing list! One of Us is Lying certainly sounds good! Thanks, Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening to it on audiobook, and it's quite good so far! I appreciate that there are four different voice actors for each of the perspectives as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. These books are all new to me. I'll definitely need to look for them when I'm ready to come inside for the winter and curl up with some good books. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed The Truth About Twinkie Pie when it was first out. The Dark Lord Clementine looks good. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking The Dark Lord Clementine, it's quirky and fun! Have a great reading week.

      Delete
  5. I need to try a Kasie West book, I've heard good things. And I need to read both Karen McManus books. They are in my pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cute book that worked perfectly in the audiobook format. I'll be looking for more of her stuff. I'm also listening to One of Us Is Lying as an audiobook, and it's also really good!

      Delete
  6. I'm hoping to get to Wicked Deep and House of Salt and Sorrow soon! Hope you love One of Us is Lying as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is GREAT so far! I definitely recommend Wicked Deep too!

      Delete
  7. I am going to look out for Dark Lord Clementine. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't normally read a lot of mystery/suspense books, but I've enjoyed Karen McManus's books. Plus, her Twitter feed has made me smile or giggle on multiple occasions -- such a clever author to follow! I hope it's been another great reading week for you, Wendi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts