Stacking the Shelves #12

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I did, although we were very busy with lots of family parties. My toddler now thinks that a party every other day is the norm. I'm trying to incorporate this idea into our everyday routine, but so far "clean-up-your-toys parties" and "nap parties" aren't a big hit. 

Anyway, I normally post my Stacking the Shelves on Sunday, but I got behind. So here it is, four days late. Better late than never, I suppose!

My biggest resolution this year is to read more of my owned books, but this list doesn't seem to reflect that ... hmm. 


Review ARCs






Print Copies




My MIL gave me an Amazon gift card for Christmas, so of course I got books. But being mindful of my resolution, I got Korean skincare (one of my other obsessions) with the rest of the gift card. 

Kindle E-books


This was on sale for $1.99, so I bought it. I love the Welcome to Night Vale podcast, and the corresponding novels, but I haven't listened to Alice Isn't Dead yet. However, I devoured this book and it was WONDERFUL. I highly recommend it. It's horror whereas Welcome to Night Vale is more crazy science fiction, but they both have lovably prickly characters and a good dose of imagination. 

Library Copies

A mountain of my holds came in! All at the same time! Does that happen to anyone else? 



What books are on your shelves this week?



Comments

Popular Posts