Mini-review: Knit One, Girl Two by Shira Glassman


Small-batch independent yarn dyer Clara Ziegler is eager to brainstorm new color combinations--if only she could come up with ideas she likes as much as last time! When she sees Danielle Solomon's paintings of Florida wildlife by chance at a neighborhood gallery, she finds her source of inspiration. Outspoken, passionate, and complicated, Danielle herself soon proves even more captivating than her artwork...

I knit, and I am a sock yarn club addict. At least, I used to be until I counted the skeins of sock yarn I owned and calculated how long it would take me to knit them all into socks. Yikes! 

So of course I loved this lbgtqia novella, about an indie yarn dyer who starts a sock yarn club and falls for the artist who inspired her colorways. There are wonderful yarn details and geeky details, and the whole story was cozy and lots of fun.


Comments

Popular Posts