Stacking the Shelves #18


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Here are the new books lining my shelves this week!




Review ARCs

OMG. Did I ever hit the graphic novel ARC jackpot!!! I've heard lots of great things about The Okay Witch and Mooncakes, and the novel, Parable of the Sower, shaped my whole literary existence when I was in college. I'm so excited to read all of these! My 10 year old stepson is also co-reading and reviewing the newest Big Nate (so far, he gives it five stars!). 

 

 


 





Kindle E-books


Well, as you guys can see, I've been checking my Book Riot Deal of the Day emails. There were a lot of great deals this week! I couldn't resist these ... 


 


 


Library Copies


As always, my library Overdrive holds all came in at the same time! Does this happen to anyone else? Eek! I just started reading The Silent Patient

 


 


 




Print Copies

My daughter is four, and it's time to sit down and have a talk about "stranger danger." She loves books as much as I do, so I picked up a copy of The Berenstain Bears as a way of beginning our discussion.

And because I purchased that book, it just made sense to also buy a copy of Dear Rachel Maddow, a MG novel I've been wanting to read for quite some time. Okay, maybe it didn't make a whole lot of sense, but any excuse!!




I also picked up a copy of Recursion. I've read a lot of glowing reviews about this book, and many bookish friends have recommended it. I think it's right up my alley. 


What books have you added to your shelves lately?



Comments

Popular Posts