It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.


Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.

What I Read Last Week:

It was a psychological thriller and YA kind of week! I had mixed feelings about Look Both Ways and The Silent Patient (review to come), loved The Lost Girl and The Family Upstairs, and thought To Best the Boys was a cute, fun read. Overall, it was a pretty good reading week. 


 








What I'm Currently Reading: 

 


 



Up Next:


My copy of Wilder Girls will be here on Tuesday!!! I'm so excited to read it. My library holds for Heavy and Senlin Ascends also came in recently, so I'll be reading a lot of diverse material this week. 


 




What are you reading? 




Comments

  1. Oh I remember really LOVING Harbor Me. I'd like to read this one again, soon! And The Lost Girl had some truly beautiful moments in it, but I was not expecting the supernatural twist near the end (in hindsight I can see that I totally should have expected it, but for some reason it caught me off-guard). Still, I enjoyed it. I hope you like Wilder Girls -- I have my ear to the ground on this one, for sure. Have a wonderful reading week, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Harbor Me, and I love it as well!! It's so good. And I had the opposite reaction, I was expecting more supernatural elements sooner in The Lost Girl. It might have been that the strange antique store reminded me of a Stephen King novel! Have a good reading week as well!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of Wilder Girls, I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope it lives up to the gorgeous cover! Have a great reading week as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts