September Owl Crate (A Little Late!)

 Hello! I am so sorry, I meant to post this earlier. I made an Instagram post (p.s., follow me at book_daydream), and intended to follow up with a blog post, but then I forgot.

Anyway, I'm sure you've already seen eleventy billion pictures of this amazing box, here's mine!

September's theme was Fear the Night!


It included amazing bookish items. I especially love the fingerless gloves (my hands are ALWAYS cold in the winter, plus skulls!!) and the trinket dish. Also, this box contained TWO books!!! Two!!!! I read The Haunting of Hill House years ago, but was thinking of a reread, and am so excited to have a copy. And The Bone Houses looks excellent. I hope to read it and have a review up for you guys in the next few weeks. 






Did you get the latest Owl Crate box? What item did you like the best?



Comments

  1. I love the illustration on the (I think it's a card) card of Owlcrate. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on both a card and a little magazine. You're right, so prety!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts