Books N Blogger Swap Package Reveal :)



So I received my amazing swap package from Ricki Jill from Art at Home.

Please forgive the poor photo quality. My phone doesn't take very good pictures at night, unfortunately. :( But I think you can still detect all the awesomeness!

My first book was the book that my blogger friend loves. Ricki Jill wrote: I don't know what it is about Karen Russell's books ... kind of like watching a train wreck. I'm really excited to read this. I read Russell's St. Lucy's Home for Girls Raised by Wolves a few years ago and loved it. It was surreal, beautiful and sad, and I'm sure this book will be just as wonderful.



Next up was a book from my wishlist. Ricki Jill wrote: I loved this one as it reminded me of my youth. I haven't read any of Rainbow Rowell's books yet, and I've heard great things about Eleanor and Park.



And finally, a book that both of us wants to read. Another Rainbow Rowell, yay! I can't wait!


In addition, Ricki Jill sent me the cutest doodling pad (For reading your inner artist because she's hungry!) and mini journals (To jot a little or a lot because you never know when the muse will share). I just know I will put both to great use. 

Thank you so much, Ricki Jill!!

And thanks again, Chaotic Goddess Swaps, for hosting!!

Comments

  1. I want to read Rainbow Rowell too. Great swap package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package! You and Ricki Jill definitely have great taste in books. And I love the little notepad...what a fun concept! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricki Jill always has the best taste in books! These are no exception, I want to read ALL of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Happy reading! I'm starting Love Letters to the Dead next week.

    I enjoyed being partnered with you for this swap!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. The artist doodling pad is too adorable! I, too, have yet to read a Rainbow Rowell book! Ah!

    Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Fangirl! Great package, I had so much fun participating in this swap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts