Pre-Order Frenzy!!!

It's the end of summer, and I'm so excited about my book pre-orders that will start coming in!!! I'm trying to whittle down my physical TBR (which is massive), but I couldn't resist these pre-orders. 


With the exception of the first book, Every Heart a Doorway, I've pre-ordered every book in this series. I love modern fairy tale re-tellings, and I feel that each volume in this series is wonderful. In this one, we return to Eleanor West's School for Wayward Children, and find out what has happened to Jack. I expect to love this one!!

Come Tumbling Out will be released on January 7, 2020.



I loved Little Women when I was a child, both the novel and the Winona Ryder movie adaptation, so I was so excited to find out about this middle grade book. It's supposed to be a Little Women re-telling, featuring an American Muslim family. 

More to the Story will be released on September 3rd. 




I've recently started reading Manga, and I fell in love with the first volume of Daytime Shooting Star. I'd call this a slice of life romance, although no real romance has happened yet, just some confusion and smoldering looks, and what looks like might be a love triangle. 

Daytime Shooting Star, vol 2 hits the shelves in the US on September 3rd. 




I'm a huge fan of Atwood's work, and have read The Handmaid's Tale at least half a dozen times. I'm excited (and slightly scared) to go back into the world of Gilead for this sequel. 

The Testaments will be released on September 10th. 




Moira Fowley-Doyle is one of my auto-buy authors, and All the Bad Apples sounds incredible, with all the magical elements that make Fowley-Doyle's work sparkle. It's also a very timely book, as it covers the topic of women's reproductive rights. 

All the Bad Apples will be published on August 27th. 



This book is about Ronan Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of the Raven Cycle, and Ronan is my favorite character. So I am so excited to hop back into this fantastical world, meet new magical peeps, and hopefully catch up with the rest of the gang too?

Call Down the Hawk sails out on November 5th.




I love all the musician biographies coming out these days. I'm especially excited to read this one, as I'm a big fan of Tegan and Sara. This biography is going to cover (obviously) the twins' high school days, their musical beginnings, and sexual identity. It sounds so good!

High School comes out on September 24th. 





This isn't a pre-order so much as, keep a close eye on the price and buy it as soon as I can once it comes out. This is a graphic novel written by both Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks and it sounds super cute, and perfect for the coming autumn months. 

Pumpkin Heads will be released on August 27th. 



Which upcoming titles are you excited about?












Comments

Popular Posts