Stacking the Shelves #14


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from the library, review books, and of course e-books! This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Heh. So my book buying ban has come to a temporary end. I've been avoiding all the helpful emails telling me about great Kindle deals for months now, but today I clicked on Book Riot's Deal of the Day ... and well, scroll down to see all the e-books I picked up! 

Review ARCs


 



Kindle E-books

 



I was so excited to see Mary Oliver's book. I've gotten out of the habit of reading poetry, so I'm hoping this collection is a good jumping point back into the poetry world. I've loved her other work. 

Library Copies


50% of my holds also came in this week. Isn't that always how that happens? 



I'm pretty obsessed with the Ruth Galloway series, so I'm excited to read the seventh installment. 





I think these books should keep me pretty busy! What books have you added to your shelves lately?





Comments

  1. They Call Me the Cat Lady definitely sounds interesting. Looks like you got a lot of great books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts