I'm Back!

I've been sick. So sick, in fact, that I barely read anything for almost a month. And this is really sick, because I'm the girl who can lie on the bathroom floor with the stomach flu, burning my way through vampire paperbacks and middle grade romances. I used to enjoy having the flu, because it meant having more time to read. 

So instead of reading, I lay on the couch and watched a lot of Netflix. I watched the entire Eureka series, and I'm halfway through Warehouse 13, what my boyfriend refers to as 'sci-fi lite.' Every once in a while I glanced longingly at the dozens of books waiting to be cracked open, but I just didn't have the energy.

I'm happy to say that I'm finally feeling better, and back in the wonderful world of reading. I have a review of Ransom Riggs' Hollow City coming up, and a mother-daughter reading session that I actually did back in June (my mother keeps bugging me about reading the next book in the series!). I also have a bunch of overdue library books I need to return, but we won't talk about that. Errr.

Anyway. It's good to be back. :)

  

Comments

Popular Posts